AEZ Flasher 3 J2534 Programmer
The AE Z Flasher 3 is the next generation fully supported SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with even more advanced support including: CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, v05.00 API and DoIP. In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles. The AE Z Flasher 3 has been fully tested for compliance and meets all of today's SAE J2534 standards.
J2534 OEM DIAGNOSTICS:
- BMW/Mini – ISTA*
- FCA – Wi-Tech 2.0
- Ford – Ford J2534 Diagnostic System (FJDS) & Ford Diagnostic and Repair System (FDRS)
- GM – Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
- GM – Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software)
- Honda – Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS)
- Jaguar/LandRover – Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) & Symptom-Driven Diagnostics (SDD)*
- Mercedez-Benz – Pass Thru Programming System*
- Mistubishi – Multi-Use Tester III Special Edition (MUT3–SE)
- Nissan – Consult III Plus R2R
- Subaru – Subaru Select Monitor 4 (SSM4)
- Toyota – TechStream
- VW/Audi (VAG) – Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS)*
- Volvo – Volvo Information and Diagnostics for Aftersales (VIDA)*
AE Z FLASHER 3 REPROGRAMMING:
- All-makes, all-model SAE J2534 reprogramming
- SAE J2534-1: AE Z FLASHER 3 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software
- SAE J2534-2: AE Z FLASHER 3 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
VEHICLE SECURITY PROFESSIONALS:
- Technicians and Locksmiths use the AE Z FLASHER 3 for Security Key systems/reprogramming on all vehicle makes supported by the OEM and through the NASTF SDRM model.
LIFETIME SUPPORT OF TOOL:*
- AE Tools & Computers brings OEM-level diagnostic solutions and dealer-level support to aftermarket repair shops, heavy-duty repair facilities and automotive locksmiths. This support is included with all tools purchased through AE Tools & Computers... for the life of the tool! *Additional support contract required for European cars - ask for details.